In addition to providing investment management and financial planning services to clients, our organization has the resources available through many affiliates to provide a complete array of wealth management services. These affiliates and their services include:
- Country Club Bank offers all the traditional services of banks, as well as brokerage services.
- Country Club Trust Company provides traditional trust and estate services.
- Country Club Financial Services offers life and health insurance products, including Medicare Supplement plans.
- Country Club Capital Advisors helps individual business owners with ownership transitions and succession planning.
- Capital Markets Group, a division of Country Club Bank, offers fixed income strategies and support to banks, corporations and financial institutions of all sizes.
- The Capital Corporation offers investment banking and consulting services for financial institutions including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; ownership planning; strategic planning and more.
Securities offered through Money Concepts Capital Corp. are not FDIC Insured/No Bank Guarantee/May Lose Value – Member FINRA/SIPC. Country Club Bank is an independent firm not otherwise affiliated with Money Concepts Capital Corp.