We Start with You
Country Club Trust Company is a division of Country Club Bank — a family-owned, Kansas City-focused, financial services firm. We build relationships to understand our clients’ vision and values, then design a customized financial plan reflecting their goals and aspirations. We bring together an integrated team of specialists in planning, investing and banking to advise on a wealth strategy for today, tomorrow and generations to come.
Peace of Mind
Life has many transitions, and we are here for you through every stage. As wealth grows, the complexity can become increasingly difficult to manage. We work with you personally, to listen and align your financial priorities with your investment and wealth strategy for peace of mind and security.
Comprehensive Suite of Services
We offer a comprehensive suite of wealth management services that allow you to take steps toward a more secure financial future:
- Build a customized investment portfolio aligned with your goals and risk tolerance
- Develop a financial plan to serve as a blueprint through life’s many transitions
- Review insurance coverage to help protect your assets
- Strategically protect and distribute assets according to your goals with comprehensive trust and estate services
- Integrate tax efficient strategies into your overall financial plan
Why Country Club Trust Company?
- Decades of wealth management experience
- Easily accessible local team
- We put you first
- Transparency for sound decisions
- Your unique financial journey is our priority
- Diverse wealth solutions delivered with compassion, integrity and trust
Disclaimer: Country Club Trust Company (CCTC) is a division of Country Club Bank. CCTC Trust and Investment Services: • Are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency • Are not deposits of, nor guaranteed by, the Trust Company or any Trust Company Affiliate. • May lose value. CCTC does not provide legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice for use in a specific situation, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.