Month in Review
- The majority of major stock indices once again posted strong results for the month.
- Fixed income indices generally rose slightly during July. While the interest rate on the 2-year U.S. Treasury remained relatively constant for the month, that on the 10-year increased.
- This month’s economic data continued to reflect disinflationary trends, as the June Consumer Price Index came in at 3.0% year-over-year, the twelfth consecutive monthly decline and the lowest level in twenty-seven months.
Trust and Investment Services:
• Are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency.
• Are not deposits of, nor guaranteed by, the Trust Company or any Trust Company Affiliate.
• May lose value.
Country Club Trust Company (CCTC) is a division of Country Club Bank.
Some information provided above may be obtained from outside sources believed to be reliable, but no representation is made as to its accuracy or completeness. This document is intended for discussion purposes only and should not be considered a recommendation. Please note that investments involve risk, and that past performance does not guarantee future results.