George Morris Jr.
Executive Vice President with Country Club Bank, where his responsibilities include institutional portfolio management and personal money management. George is a Registered Municipal Securities Principal. He is a member of the Board of Directors of Country Club Bank.
George graduated from the University of Texas, Austin, Texas, with an M.B.A. in Finance, and from Westminster College, Fulton, Missouri, with a B.A. Degree, emphasis on Business Administration. He also attended and graduated from the Graduate School of Bank Investments in Champaign, Illinois.
George began his banking career in 1975 in the Investment Division of United Missouri Bank, Kansas City. He joined Country Club Bank in August 1985 as a Senior Vice President.
George has spoken to several Regulatory and Bank Association groups through the years about various topics including investment products and strategies. He has been and is currently involved in
various civic organizations, including:
- Children’s Mercy Hospital and Clinics, Kansas City, MO, Central Governing Board
- Children’s Therapeutic Learning Center (CTLC, now AbilityKC)- Honorary Board Member (Past Chairman and Treasurer of Governing Board)
- Shawnee Mission East High School All Sports Booster Board Member (Past Treasurer)
- Leawood Presbyterian Church- Elder of Missions
- City Council, Mission Hills and Westwood Hills, KS