A HELOC, or home equity line of credit, is a line of credit that is secured using the equity in your home. HELOCs provide you with a revolving credit line to use for large expenses, debt consolidation and more. HELOCs often have lower interest rates than some other common types of loans, and the interest may even be tax-deductible. Always consult with a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest as tax rules may change.
Contact a Loan
The HELOC Process:
- Talk to a CCB loan representative today and if a HELOC is a good option, we’ll provide the application and disclosures and help with the application process.
- Upon a successful application review, conditional approval will be provided.
- CCB underwriters will order the title commitment and appraisal and provide final approval upon successful review of these items.
- Your CCB loan representative will go over approval terms with you.
- The loan representative then orders closing documents and schedules a date and time with you for closing.
- You’ll sign the final documents at closing, and the loan funds can be utilized after the three-business day rescission period.
*Please remember that email is not secure. Non-public personal and account information such as ACCOUNT and SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS should not be sent through email or our contact form.