Country Club Bank applications utilize the following security technologies:
- 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology encrypts the transmission of your data to our online banking website.
- Multiple network and application firewalls that protect our systems from unauthorized access, thereby protecting you as well.
Online Banking incorporates the following security practices:
- A Unique customer ID and password, which is known only to you.
- Regular resets of your online banking password, for additional security, and to ensure your password always meets the highest security requirements.
- 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
- Network and application firewalls protect our systems from unauthorized access.
- Time-out feature, you are automatically logged out of online banking after a period of inactivity.
- Secure messaging inside our online banking system, should you need to communicate with us regarding your account.